Microsoft Social Engagement is a powerful new analytics service that enables your organisation to monitor social media channels like Twitter and Facebook. Use Social Engagement to track products, brands, competitors, and campaigns globally, and in real time, to gain a true understanding of your customers and your business across the social web.
With Social Engagement, you can scour the web to see what people are saying about your company and products. You can track sentiment across channels, identify top influencers, stay on top of the latest information and trends, get competitive insights, and more.
- See how the total volume of posts is trending over time. Social Engagement captures the information you need in easy-to-read charts.
- You can track information in 19 languages across Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and videos.
- Get a true understanding of sentiment. At a glance, see how people perceive your product, service, or brand. To figure out which posts are positive, negative, or neutral, Social Engagement analyses keywords and phrases in the native languages, which means it also picks up on cultural cues.
- Follow spikes in positive or negative sentiment. Use the information gleaned from Social Engagement to seize an opportunity or to proactively work to change the social conversation in your favour.
- Track how your marketing or service campaign is doing. After rolling out a campaign, listen for reactions on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and in videos to see what’s working and what isn’t. Then make adjustments to your campaign based on the social conversation.
- Gain social insights. Analyse social media conversations about your competitors, customers, and prospects.