You may have received an email from Microsoft which reads “Action Needed to Enable FantasySalesTeam for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online”.
FantasySalesTeam is a company which Microsoft acquired in August 2015 and is currently in preview. It is included at no additional charge with Dynamics CRM Online Professional and Enterprise editions.
FantasySalesTeam is a gamification solution for Microsoft CRM which helps sales organisations boost sales productivity, revenue, and user adoption through creative and fun team-based competition. Through fantasy sports themed games and involvement of diverse employees, users “draft” teams and become truly invested in each other’s success. Individual and team results become highly visible, driving both competition as well as collaboration and creating positive, impactful cultural change.
With FantasySalesTeam, organisations will be able to:
• Award points for any activity inside Dynamics CRM
• Stream interactive TV leaderboards around the office
• Trigger video celebrations of gongs, fireworks, and more for individual and team achievements
• Include everyone in the company to draft fantasy teams
• Schedule automated emails with embedded results
• Produce rich graphs and charts of performance data by individual and team
To enable FantasySalesTeam, sign up at FantasySalesTeam preview. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your unique code to participate in the FantasySalesTeam Preview. Only available for Dynamics CRM Online customers on versions 7.1 (CRM 2015 Update 1) and above. For the preview release, the supported language is English only.