Maximising customer loyalty and lifetime relationship value for customer care.
- The right customer care tools help you to improve customer satisfaction and long-term loyalty while keeping costs under control.
- You want to maximise customer loyalty and lifetime relationship value by responding to issues and questions with fast, accurate service.
- You want to be able to manage and service interactions across channels in a unified fashion so the customer always gets the service they want.
- You want to expedite the customer care with efficient and consistent process execution.
- You want to reward loyalty by focusing and tailoring your resources to your most profitable and important customers.
Customer care capabilities
Streamlined Case Management streamline case creation, tracking, resolution, and escalation
Native Outlook Client Centrally manage contacts, calendaring, service tasks, and email
Full Interaction History Track the details including offers, orders, contracts, and cases
Service Scheduling Manage field service appointments, facilities, and resources
Service Analytics Out-of-the box or configurable dashboards, and inline data visualisation
Queue Management Build queues against any entity, user, or team
Record Auditing Improve visibility and effectively meet service level agreements (SLAs)
Guided Processes Streamline service with guided dialogs, and automated processes
Goal Management Track first call resolution, average call time, and more
Centralised Document Management Manage cases, service contracts, FAQs,
Knowledge Management Create, retrieve, and sharing knowledge through a shared repository
Web Self-Service Provide Web-based self-service to customers
Unified Desktop Deliver a unified service desktop based on CRM